WebBuild is a simple Java application to support the maintenance of websites.
It's aim is to separate the tasks of providing the content (pages and words) from the site design (how it looks).
Separating the content provision from the site design has the following advantages:
- Content provision is much simplified (text files in wiki format)
- Content providers do not change the site design - either accidently or deliberatly.
- Site designers can be confident of the permissable elements within the content
- Site design can be done once and left.
- All pages across the site have a consistent look and feel
- A change to the site design will perculate to all pages with ease
Content is so simple the only tool you need to create it is a text editor. The navigation structure for the site is derived from the filenames of the text files and the names of the folders that contain them. Re-structuring the site navigation is as simple as moving and re-naming folders and files.
WebBuild is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-10-06. The program can be installed on Java.
WebBuild (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 143 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.